- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup + 1T brewed coffee
- ¼ cup + 1 T almond milk (I used Almond Breeze 60 calorie)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- dash of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a medium size tupperware and mix.
- Then, transfer the Tupperware into the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- The next morning, add a few more tablespoons of almond milk (f need be depending on your preferred thickness). Top with more coconut cream, shredded coconut, and cinnamon.