2 Cup Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 1/2 cup old fashion rolled oats
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup butter room temp
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cup choclate chip
- Pre- heat your oven at 350 C.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, bakind soda, salt, cinnamon, oats.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Melt butter and pour over the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla than combine well.
- Mix until dough is well combined, it will be crumbly.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Spray or butter 9 inch pan and spread the dough evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or untill light brown the edges.
- Allow then to cool completely and than cut into bars or squares.