- 1 small box instant Strawberry Creme Jello Pudding (3.4 ounce)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip + extra for garnish
- graham crackers
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/4 cups sugar
- Whisk together the instant pudding and milk. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of graham cracker in the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. Spread half the pudding on the crackers. Cover with another layer of crackers. Add the rest of the pudding over the middle layer of crackers. Top with one more row of crackers. You may need to break some into small pieces to cover all the pudding. Place in the refrigerator.
- Place the strawberries and sugar in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until it gets thick, about 5 minutes. Let cool. Spread over the top of the mixture in the pan. Keep refrigerated. Cut into 12 slices. Top with more Cool Whip and extra strawberries before serving.