- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 250ml (1 cup) natural yoghurt
- 125ml (1/2 cup ) vegetable oil
- 1 cup raspberries (or other chopped fruit)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C conventional (160°C fan-forced) and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and whisk together the wet.
- Gently fold together until just combined (try not to stir too much as this can make the muffins quite heavy in texture).
- Fold through the raspberries and walnuts.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack then store in an airtight container for a day or two. Or you can wrap each one in plastic and freeze individually.