- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Chopped mint leaves, for garnish
For The Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice, and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, mango, strawberries, blueberries and pine nuts. Stir in lemon vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately, garnished with mint leaves.